Green Domain Design, LLC
Green Domain Design offers clients world-class outsourced electronic product development expertise and capabilities regardless of the size of the project. Whether it's an hour of consulting or a multi-year program, we're interested as long as we can add high value to the mix.
Designs profitable electronic products. Fixes troubled projects. Creative inventor, thorough engineer. Cumulative product sales >$350M. Decades of experience with top-level system design, analog & digital circuit design, standards based interfaces, packaging, compliance, documentation, production & test. 9 patents, 3 pending. IEEE Senior Member.
Orbic Energy Conversion
Inventor of the DC Transformer.
Founder of Inventors'Commons, a non-profit for controlling the licensing of DC Transformer and other parts of the Second Decade Electro-Magnetics technology.
RF and microwave products: design, prototyping, trouble-shooting & product assessment, new business development, technical marketing. Communications and electronics: patent consulting and forensic engineering.
Electric Power Grid Engineering, Operations, Safety, and Expert Witness consulting services.
Ensemble Engineering, Inc.
Electronic design and programming for Embedded Systems. Xilinx FPGAs in VHDL. IP integration and testing. AVR and TMS processors in C. FTDI USB.
Linux Systems Engineer
Do you have a hardware or software development project in trouble? Do you need someone to identify and correct
workflow issues? Do you have issues interfacing with non-Linux
systems? Do you need to temporarily augment your in house staff?
With over 30 years experience, I provide support, either
onsite or remotely, in all of these areas.
Software Integration, Computer Network Configuration and Diagnostics, Data and Database Interchanges, On Premises to Web and Cloud database integration, OS configurations, Windows to Linux Interoperability.
Patent application preparation and prosecution. Patent enforcement.
Consulting agreements, contracts for engineering services, software development agreements, and subcontracts.
Assisting companies with the new Department of Defense regulations for protecting "Controlled Unclassified Data."
Wired and wireless communications expert, with 12+ years consulting in the greater San Diego area. RF system engineering, modems, digital signal processing, algorithms.
System Concept Design, Design Review and Troubleshooting of any kind of electronic device; mentoring of your technology team.
Future Wireless Technologies
Wireless RF System Architecture Engineering Business Consultant
Chair IEEE MTT-20 Wireless Communication Chair
IEEE 802 Working Group Member
Wearables, IoT, V2X, Cellular 3GPP 3GPP2 UMTS HSPA GSM EDGE 802 WiFi RFIC WLAN Radio LTE MIMO OFDM CDMA LEO BAN UWB M2M Femtocell Medical Devices SUN Smart utility Networks
Spectrum White Grey license
Analog Integrated Circuit Architect and Ciruit Design Expert Specializing in Power Delivery and High Frequency. Electrical Engineering Professor, Professional Engineer in Good standing and Expert Witness> References available on request
VLSI design (ASIC and FPGA) of digital signal processing systems-on-a-chip, using MatLab, SystemVerilog, VHDL, etc. Extensive teaching, technical, and management experience in the semiconductor industry, building video and communications systems. 3 patents, numerous technical publications.
DR FALKENBERG TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING INC.
Reduction of Time to Market for new software, FPGA and ASIC products through the application of modern software and hardware design methodologies.
Considerable reduction in R&D cost due to an integrated software and hardware architecture design approach in the early phases of a project.
Space & Signals Technologies, LLC
Technical Consulting and contracting. Modeling and Simulation of DSP Systems.
A provider of management and technology solutions with a quality minded approach to systems, processes, and practices.
IT, engineering, and project management
Building Your Brand and Voice with Authenticity
Wireless communications expert and radio architect. In-depth knowledge of RF circuits & systems, modems, signal processing algorithms, and communication signals. Experience with ultra low-power medical circuits, state-of-the-art microwave designs for satellite links, and high-performance architectures for cellular systems. Innovative approach.
With a cadre of hundreds of subject matter experts in high technologies and sciences, GHB Intellect is a full-service intellectual property and engineering service provider.
M M Electronics
Electronic Contract Manufacturing Services
SwaraLink Technologies is an engineering consulting firm focused on Bluetooth low energy (BLE) systems, embedded software, wireless protocols, and IoT.
Services include software development, technical training, system architecture review, security review, optimization, system test, debugging, and assistance with certification.
An innovator in Mobile Apps, Wireless Health, and Embedded Communications.
Communications systems engineering design, baseband and MAC algorithms and blocks design, end-to-end or block based Matlab, C, C++ simulations, transceiver SW/HW partitioning and architecture design, technical due diligence, patent development, radio and digital hardware implementations, FPGA, DSP, ASIC, RF systems and circuit board design.
Technology Designs, Inc.
I provide electronic design services for custom embedded boards, FPGAs, and ASICs. I have successfully designed a wide variety of boards all the way to working prototypes. Also, I have created numerous FPGAs and several ASIC blocks. Let me know how I can meet your design goals, either by supplementing your team or doing complete turnkey project.
Superlative Semiconductor LLC
Analog/Mixed-Signal/RF integrated circuit (IC) and board-level design. Experience with block level designs, top-level architectures, and resolving block-block interactions. Extensive background in DSP. Innovative work has resulted in 8 issued U.S. patents, 9 publications (all lead author), and several awards from IEEE and academia.
Session Control LLC
Specialist in System Design, Digital Design, FPGA and Embedded Software design and implementation. 20+ years experience with hardware (PCB design to high level HDL coding) and software (driver level to large OO projects; C,C++). Consulting since 2002. Strong history of on-time, on-budget project completion.
Canela Concepts offers electrical engineering design services with expertise in FPGA design and embedded systems design. We have prior experience in a wide variety of markets including wireless and wired communications, pro audio, video cameras, military, medical, and computers. Additional expertise includes board-level digital and analog design.
A technology R&D company helping you
â€” develop market-leading technology
â€” create high-value intellectual property
â€” build formidable in-house tools and capabilities
MegaRF Design, LLC
MegaRF Design is a RF and microwave design and consulting company in northern San Diego. Product development is our core focus. We have RF testing and PCB prototyping services to complement our consultant design services. Core: Amplifiers, Switches, Transceiver Design, Power Combiners, Couplers, LNAs, DC to 60GHz.
Talon Communications, Inc.
We are focused on full service electronic product development from concept to manufacturing. Products built for Medical, Consumer, Industrial and Defense clients. Specialties include FPGA, WIRELESS and VIDEO. Experienced with the latest SoC FPGA's. Custom SoM's System on a Module available.
Faster Logic LLC
C C++ Java VHDL Verilog Matlab */*/* www.fasterlogic.com */*/* Optimial Software and Hardware solutions for Error correction, Data compression, Cryptographic systems, Network security.
Systems engineer (MSEE) with 30+ years' experience developing advanced communications systems from integrated circuits to international networks. Specializing in all aspects of wireless.
NORgate Engineering & Assoc.
VHDL, Verilog, Altera and Xilinx FPGA, MATHCAD, MATLAB, Keil 8051 C and assem ler, Digital Signal Processing, digital video, embedded hardware and software, Intel X86 and 8051 processors, ARM processors, ORCAD for circuit board design, digital and mixed signal design, SPICE.
OBE Systems, Inc.
OBE Systems, Inc. is an engineering design firm with emphasis on hardware and software development, serving the San Diego and Silicon Valley engineering communities since 1991. OBE Systems, Inc. products have received both commercial success and critical acclaim. 4 patents.
San Diego Silicon, Inc.
Wireless, Wired, and Communication Systems ASIC & Full Custom IC Designs in CMOS, and SiGe BiCMOS. Full System Hardware Box Designs including PWB Board Design. Designs Range From Very low Frequencies below 50 Hz to 18 + GHz Microwave Frequencies. Excellent Ability to Evaluate Design Issues, Debug & Find Creative Solutions. Technical Diligence.
Bamishe R&D, LLC
BAMISHE R&D, LLC is a software engineering company offering rapid prototyping and development services. We develop Software for electronics in the consumer, defense, and industrial markets.
IP Consulting Expert / Software Consultant
Software Consultant, with almost 20 years' experience in real-time embedded software development gained within the mobile and satellite communications industries.
Expertise in intellectual property (IP) infringement analysis (Discovery Phase), wireless protocol stack and wireless network stack development.
ThinkGroup is an engineering services company that complements or serves as its clients engineering department for equipment design and Product Development to allow its clients to stay lean, agile, focus on their core competency, and reduce costs.
Automatic test, labVIEW programming, data acquisition, analog & RF system design, circuit design, and antenna range testing.
Blue Mountain Consulting
Systems architecture as well as design and development of hardware and software. Areas of specialization include ASICs and FPGAs, analog and digital circuit design, embedded software and mobile app development.
Development of Linux based solutions.
LRGR & Associates Inc.
Real-time embedded systems hardware and software design consultant.
Technology Business Solutions
Business & strategic planning, product development & marketing, manufacturing operations and corporate transactions.
JPS Engineering Corp.
Embedded systems (Atmel, Microchip, Freescale and more), Software/Firmware (C, C++, VB, PC Apps, ATE), Power Electronics, EMC/ESD, Control Systems, Analog design, Mixed Signal, Fiber Optics.
Power electronics, motor drives, motion controls, sensors/ signal detection, analog circuits, low-level/ low-power design. Research report writing and editing.
Architecture and System design is the most important of any radio and must be designed and/or defined in such a way to meet system/standard requirements.
Our goal is to provide RF/Microwave Radio Communication Systems solutions to open market via seasoned engineering team.
Sirius Microtech LLC
Experienced Multi-Diciplinary engineers to help in New Product Development. Prototyping and Proof of Concept designs. Skills - Electro-Mechanical systems, Embedded Systems, Motion controls, Vision Systems, FPGAs, Microcontrollers, C, C++, Java, VHDL, Electrical Modelling, 3D Modelling, Manufacturing Automation, Work-In-Progress tracking systems.
Safety Guru, LLC
Safety Guru, LLC specializes in process and equipment risk assessment and mitigation. Services include incident investigation, product design for safety support and training, and SEMI® Safety Guideline implementation.
TriAxial Design and Analysis
TriAxial Design and Analysis provides reliable design services using SolidWorks. We have unmatched excellence in mechanical engineering: design, analysis, industrial design, documentation, and training. We research and apply the most effective methods and technically advanced techniques. We strive to be courteous and responsive to every customer.
Computer simulation & modeling, reliability studies, materials, failure analysis, acoustics, mechanical reliability, data acquisition, test equipment/systems, technical writing, and new product development.
Statistical prediction modeling (artificial neural networks, decision trees), software development cost reduction and source-code-based quality improvement, and custom algorithm design.
45+ years experience, expert witness, cell phones, telecommunication systems & networks, cellular and wireless communications (GSM, UMTS, CMDA, WCDMA, LTE, 3GPP2, 4G, WiMAX, Wi-Fi, 802.11, UWB), antennas, propagation, satellites, microwave & RF, HF, VHF, UHF, invention completion, patent support, business start-up & management consulting.
ibeeto, Streif Enterprises, Inc.
Software architecture and engineering with in Linux and open source technologies for embedded systems in IoT, connected cars, home automation, industrial automation.
Certified Agilent Genesys expert.
Senior Member of IEEE
Dome Resonators provides RF/Microwave consulting and contracting services for the Microwave Industry.Design experience has covered low frequency Analog, RF to mm Wave frequencies as high as 200 GHz.Designs from basic hardware component through system level analysis. www.domeresonators.com
Effective Electrons Inc.
Analog, Mixed Signal, RF circuit design, semiconductor modeling, foundry models, technical training seminars, interference noise solutions, technical oversight & troubleshooting, due diligence investigations, technical specifications and documentation.
Grasstree Engineering LLC
Software product development with a focus on real time embedded systems
Walker Power Design, Inc.
Power electronics design, power supplies, electrical power transformers, reliability studies, telecommunications equipment, analog design, EMI, and expert witness.
Columbus Research, Inc.
For several decades, I've written custom software for industry and produced many commercial apps. Develop software using lean, AGILE/SCRUM techniques. Skills in MySQL, MS-SQL, PHP, ASP, .NET, C/C++/C#, HTML/CSS/JS. I have the ability to develop technology and perform R&D work for start-ups, incl. development of intellectual property.
Wombat Labs offers a holistic analysis of your organization's security posture and, at your option, will correct any discovered weaknesses in a vendor-neutral manner.
Wintriss Technical Schools
Java, Object Oriented Programming services using Extreme Programming design and development techniques. Teaching Java to kids in 501(c)(3) public benefit school. Embedded machine tool controls. We design and build prototypes. Projects managed by Java professional teachers with inputs from advanced students.
Clutch Engineering, Inc.
Electrical engineering design services focused in FPGA and hardware development.
Ler Technologies, Inc.
Optics, electro-optics, fiber and integrated optics, optical devices and system.
1668 Forestdale Dr.
Encinitas, CA 92024
Power electronics, motor drives, motion controls, sensors/ signal detection, analog circuits, low-level/ low-power design.
Design analysis, tradeoff review, and test plans. Research report writing and editing.
Recent Clients: Cactus & AJE (rpt editing), City of Encinitas (tutoring), AM/FT (elec. veh. design).
- Designed compact electric generators for mobile vehicle use.
- Upgraded the design and performance of a high-efficiency power converter for multiple load applications. Ran extensive bench tests to evaluate and improve performance.
- Evaluated patent claims vs. an electrical part manufacturer's products, to check for potential infringement.
- Designed compact, efficient, low-cost power magnetic components for high-intensity gas-discharge industrial lighting. Prepared procurement specifications for transformer design, assembly and test.
- Designed a high-reliability 28VDC 2.5KW power distribution system for a tethered communications balloon for U.S. Army Mideast tactical use. Dual engine-driven generators were used with battery backup.
- Redesigned and upgraded a portable shaft-speed measuring instrument to provide a lithium battery, built-in recharger, multiple backup power options, and panel-selectable RPM signal pulse count-down ratios.
- Completed development of a compact brushless propulsion motor control for a small underwater vehicle, resulting in $16 million of sales. Solved thermal transient problem from subcontractor mounting of power MOSFets in small space, and engineered for production.
- Developed a modular 240VDC bus power conversion system. DC-DC conversion system used a single converter family in a converter+filter building block. SwitchMode converters were set up in series/parallel combinations; worked with supplier to achieve proper operation. The system met power density, efficiency, EMI, regulation, packaging space, and maintainability goals.
- Analyzed, designed and redesigned dc-dc converters: PWM types for halogen lamp driver power, towed vehicle depth-control power, and space experiment power. Flyback type for brushless motor FET drive isolation.
- Developed the first 2500 VAC Vehicle Power Test Station for the U.S.Navy remote-controlled underwater Mine Neutralization System. Test Station contained cable simulation resistors, ground-fault detector, digital metering of output voltage and current (3 ph), turn-on contactors, and overload cutout. Used for vehicle acceptance and component life tests, it performed for over 30 vehicle-years with no safety mishaps.
- Developed a precision multi-speed optical scanning drive for a remote scanning/imaging system. Drive system used an incremental optical shaft-position encoder and filtered phase-lock PWM motor drive. Developed an intensity-regulated, current-controlled laser power supply with dual feedback loops and low ripple, and a modular servomotor controller for positioning optical scanning elements.
- Developed a linear PID controller for a non-linear variable-depth buoyancy control system. Developed power conversion/control, motor drives, motion sensors and controls, factory acceptance testers, and laser and TV scanners.
- Upgraded the design of a low-level bio-medical signal processor for in-vivo evaluation of heart-valve implant integrity. Analyzed performance of microvolt-level detector and tracker, and improved signal-to-noise ratio performance significantly.
- Provided electrical design support for space-launch on-board sensor data multiplexer unit, guidance computer, and computer power supply. Tasks included tolerance analysis, dynamic mux linearity, part substitution, cost reduction, and fault testing.
- Evaluated alternative methods for compact angular rate sensing in small underwater vehicles, and recommended a temperature-stabilized gas rate sensor design strategy. Designed a switchmode control loop for temperature stabilization, and a low-level DC signal amplifier with low thermal drift.
- Designed, analyzed, modeled and simulated, improved yield and cost, performed fault analysis and test, and upgraded design for analog and hybrid industrial instrumentation.
- ES Engineering, San Diego, CA - Tech. Director (over 8 yrs)
- Applied Remote Technology/ Raytheon, San Diego, CA - Principal Engr (4 yrs)
- Honeywell Advanced Marine Systems, San Diego, CA - Principal Engr (9 yrs)
- Teledyne Systems Co., Northridge, CA - Research Scientist 3 yrs
- Design Automation Inc., Lexington, MA - Project Engr 4 yrs
M.S.E.E. at M.I.T., Research Asst. at Draper Lab.
B.S.E.E. at N.Y.U.
- Development of an electronically-tuned vhf power amplifier, Report ECOM-0074-3, co-author.
- Modeling zener diodes for computer-aided circuit analysis, IEEE NEREM Conference (Boston) and Electronics magazine.
- Guest lecturer at Northeastern University in course on CAD.
- Patchboard programs checkout of missile guidance, Space/ Aeronautics magazine.
- Optimum Design of a Space Platform for Airborne Fire Control, Report T-77, MIT Draper Lab.